September 7, 2007

It's been a long time, I shouldn'a left you...without a dope beat to step to...

There was a time when I kinda just wandered through my days. But my days are structured much differently now. I know the day is going to end, and my days go faster. I know that I won't have to be stuck behind this desk for the rest of my life, and my days are better. I know that there will be a day where I no longer have to wake at the ass crack of dawn to do a job I wasn't meant to do. What's happening is what is supposed to happen. I planned it like this. I screwed up getting the desk job, but things are in motion to turn the tables. It'll be a second, but it's happening.

I'm now making another, personal move. I juice every morning (2 stalks of celery, 2 carrots, 1/2 a beet, 1 apple 1 orange). Nectar of the gods, I swear. I'm eating better, and now that I got my VCR working, Billy Blanks, here I come! I also just had my credit limit raised, so after I get my new queen, pillow-top, wake-up-sideways bed, and put my car in the shop, I think a bike might be in order. Everything is slowly, but oh so very surely turning in the direction I have decided I wish to go...now where's that man who'll be there to make me laugh, offer support (more mentally than monetarily, but that works too), total freak in the bed, who doesn't mind a little cushion for a few months while I work my personal pillow-top off??

Too bad I don't do 1-nighters anymore...{{sigh}}

UPDATE: Forget the VCR. I just ordered Billy on DVD. Dude. can't wait! But I gotta get my brother to help me figure out why I can't see my DVD's first. ;)

No comments: