October 18, 2007

The deed is done...

Before I go any further...
To all of you who wished me well and gave me good vibes, and love and awesome feelings of all sorts...

Thank you, thank you thank you!
It means so much to me that y'all love me like you do. You make my life beautiful!!

Now...
I think I nailed it.

This audition was in front of the head of Theater Works, the director, the music director, and producer. Yowza. Didn't stumble on the song, it was clear, it was awesome, the assistant who was waiting outside came in after I sung and said "God, I love that piece". The Music director was all full of nods and "goods" and more nods and the entire table was all "yup, ok, good stuff". After that, I REALLY got nervous as I was sight reading the music they gave me from the show. Now, I looked at this music enough times to get through it well. I fell all over the place, but they gave me a second runthrough and I nailed the passage they wanted to see. "Whew!" I stumbled over stupid stuff, but I got through it, again to nods and "greats" and "alrights" and the like. So.
.
.
.
...now we wait :)
tick
tick
tick
tick

No comments: