November 6, 2007

Blahblahblah...{sigh}

I'm feeling sort of...well...out of sorts.
I've got nothing to be ashamed of, lots of exciting stuff going on, and yet, I feel a bout of the "blues" coming on, and I don't have a gig anytime soon to release this. Well..I have one next week, but that's the last Italian dude gig. Either way. I know everybody gets this way every now and again, and I guess it's just my turn. I just think it's sucky. I didn't show to some events I was invited to this past weekend, and I just chilled out at the house. I flipped through channels, and relaxed. It was SOOOOOO nice. That's another thing, I wasn't sad, or depressed, though I did have some big things on my mind, but...I just....stopped. I don't do that very often, and again...I guess it was just my turn.
I think it's the "it's getting darker sooner" bit.
I do kinda hate that.

No comments: